2020 Rose City Sing-Off Application
An entry application MUST include: 1. Completed Application Form, 2. Audition Recording, 3. Entry Fee
Group Name: _________________________________ School Affiliation: _____________________________
Director Name: _______________________________ Email: ________________________________________
City: ___________________________________________ State: _________ Zip: _________________________
Phone (Day): _________________________________ Phone (Cell): __________________________________
Fax: __________________________________________ Number in Group: _____________________________
Participants must be 19 years of age or under and must be enrolled in high school.
A non-refundable entry fee of $100.00 must be included, with checks made out to Rose City Sing-Off, with 'Sing-Off application' in the memo line. The fee covers all members of the group to all workshops for the morning session.
Only audio CD’s or MP3 files will be accepted. Your audition recording must be recorded and postmarked by November 22, 2019. Submissions should include 2-songs; CDs should be protected in a proper case and clearly labeled with the group’s name, school affiliation, date of recording, and a recording set list. Recordings must be live, and you may not over-dub or use any form of post production.
Liability and Release Agreement
Application is hereby made for entry in the Rose City Sing-Off. The entry agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend against any action against the Occuscreen and all sponsoring organizations and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all liabilities whatsoever arising out of its participation in the Sing-Off. Failure to comply may cause denial of entry on performance days or jeopardize future performance participation.
Director Signature___________________________________________ Date____________________________
Send to: Rose City Sing-Off
Attn: Lori Biddlecome,
805 Broadway, Suite 215, Vancouver, WA 98660
Application Deadline: November 22, 2019
Rose City Sing-Off Rules groups can be all male, all female, or coed, and may contain up to 20 singers (special exceptions can be made regarding number of singers per group).
Songs, choreography and dress must be family appropriate and will be subject to screening. The message of the songs performed should be positive. When returning applications please submit song titles, so that we can review the material that will be performed.
Each group must submit an audio ONLY recording of 2 songs in the form of a CD or MP3 email file. Recordings must be received by November 22, 2019.
- Groups will be considered based on the musical aspects of the Rose City Sing-Off judging criteria and selected by an executive committee. Please turn in this application, audition recording, and application fee by November 22, 2019. After turning in your audition recording, accepted applicants for the Rose City Sing-Off will be notified the week of January 13, 2020.
- Competitors will perform 2 songs totaling no longer than 12 minutes in length on April 11, 2020. Song choices that are to be performed at the Sing-Off must be submitted with the application. Competition song choices do not have to be the same as the audition song choices. Top three teams eligible for additional 2020 Rose Festival showcase performance opportunities.
- November 22, 2019 – Application Deadline
- January 13, 2020 – Announcement Week of Accepted Choirs
- April 11. 2020 – Rose City Sing-Off
Please email Lori@rosecitysingoff.org